Saturday, March 3, 2012

SM choreographer ,Shim Jaewon’s FB Post on Taemin’s Performance



[trans] this boy Taebong who asked for help grabbing the hems of my pants
I don’t watch TV much, so I don’t know well about the program called Immortal Song
I wondered what Mapo Terminal is..,
Watching his performance after work, I was smiling before I knew.
I felt unsatisfied with some parts and camera work
but think it was a performance that showed to many people his growth potential only those close to him felt
I want to say he did better than I expected (he practiced only 3 days…ㅎㅎㅎ)
He was anxious and nervous when we talked on the phone
but you did well, kid~ ㅋㅋ
I hope you will watch and trust the potential of
Lee Taebong who always craves for a perfect performance
Look forward to next week~!

[Source:  Shim Jaewon choreographer’s facebook; via DC | trans by jujugal]
credit : Forever_SHINee

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...