Saturday, March 3, 2012

[Eng] SHINee Japan mobile site update 120301



Hello everyone. The season which causes those who are allergic to pollen to feel horrible has already arrived, everyone is alright right? My nose is feeling itchy already (>_<) Last week I was in Korea but I did not feel anything (S/N : Had no reaction to the pollen), however once I set foot to Japan… ah! People say that I am too fast, but it has indeed started! These (images) are taken from SHINee World 2011 in Osaka.
We are able to see such charismatic performances soon!!!! What performances will there be this time round?! The promoted activities will start soon, so everyone please anticipate! During the country tour, there will be local specialties available. Has everyone shown their support yet? If you introduce me to your rare local specialties (food etc), those only locals will know, I will really be happy! Last year, the members toured many places - and I really love the cuisine from those places. This time round, we will create many lovely memories with everyone, please take care of us!
 
Source : @ minoutshine  // Kor-Chi : MR SHINEE // Chi-Eng : soundtracklove @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...