Saturday, September 10, 2011

Leeteuk’s wish is for SHINee to grow up faster in the next 3 years



Korea’s largest idol agency SM Entertainment had just finished SMTown Live in Tokyo and will continue their schedule to other countries. In this Chuseok Special, we had a chance to ask these Hallyu’s leader for their one wish.
Super Junior’s leader, Leeteuk wished for, “In the next 3 years SHINee’s members would grow up faster. Haha. Now I’m going to tell you my wish: I wish time would stop at this moment. Right now I feel happy with the way I carry on each day, to the point that I wouldn’t let this moment go. Also, I wish everyone would be healthy~~”

c r e d i t s ;
Source: sportsseoul
English Translation: @dewspaper for SUPER-LEGACY.COM

via: dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...