Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More Onew UFO Replies 110402

2011.04.02 19:27
[FAN]: My throat hurts so I ate some throat lozenges~ ^.^ Hehehe~ Need to record today~! You will do well right? keke
[ONEW]: Will do well~!

2011.04.02 19:40
[FAN]: Bought your photobook!! Bought it in early March ㅠ Delivery only starts in early May ㅠㅠ Need to wait sucha long time
[ONEW]: Aigoo~ so late

2011.04.0219:39
[FAN](Onew Minho): Today need to record music core! School just ended for me but still want to go ㅠㅠ
[ONEW]: Good job

[FAN]: Do you like strawberry milk or chocolate milk?
[ONEW]: Strawberry~

[FAN]: Oppa looks like cyndaquil from pokemon (T/N: cyndaquil looks like this)
[ONEW]: No I don’t no I don’t
source: shakizi /wb
chinese trans: bobohero@wb
eng trans: vivz @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...