Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jonghyun UFO Replies 110420

Fan: Oppa help me go to work. kekekekekekekekeke

JongHyun: kekekekekekekekekekeke sorry.


Fan: Oppa I’m having a headache!

JongHyun: Eat medicine.


Fan: Oppa my eyes hurts!

JongHyun: ㅠㅠ It hurts? Close your eyes~


Fan: Oppa please send me a reply, even if it’s just a dot!

JongHyun: .


Fan: Jonghyunnie Oopa please reply me too!

JongHyun: ㅇㅇ


Fan: Come with me to Kanttappia Planet? (It’s a planet in the cartoon Dooly the Dinosaur)

JongHyun: I don’t want.


Fan: Fine. Since I only received one reply from you, I’ll go dream of Kibum oppa.

JongHyun: ;;; Tsk! The one who replied is me, yet the one whom you’re dreaming of is Kibum ;;;


Fan: Hyung~~ You slept?

JongHyun: Hyung…? You..? You this.. guy? You.. bastard? Bastard? (Note: Bastard in diff way of typing.)


Fan: Slept?

JongHyun: You called me hyung just now and now you’re using informal language to me? -Smacks-





Fan: Oppa what phone are you using? Blackberry?

JongHyun: Using 2 phones.


Fan: What’s after SamRangHae? (Note: In dictionary, SarangHae comes after SamRangHae, which means I love you.)

JongHyun: ke You think I’ll reply?



Fan: Do you have iPod Touch 4th Generation?

Jonghyun: I have.


Fan: When you get your driving license, we’ll go on a car trip.

JongHyun: I already have driving license.


Fan: Really? Got it? When? Oh~ Oppa is a man who can drive~

JongHyun: Just now u said u’re nuna now you’re calling me oppa. Liar!


Fan: Sing for me ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: Do not want



Fan: When are you going to the dorm? Let’s go together.

JongHyun: ;;;


Fan: I dare you to only reply me! You dare? hehehe

JongHyun: I hate you let’s break up.


Fan: No way~ Me.. Really likes oppa~~~

JongHyun: Kid, how old are you


Fan: Oppa seems bored, so I’ll obviously play with you. hehe

JongHyun: ;;; You’re… a little irritating… ke


Fan: Irritating? You’re saying I’m irritating? Try saying that again ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: Irritating.


Fan: Tsk ㅠㅠ My heart hurts ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: What tsk?!!


Fan: It’ll be good if oppa have musical hehe

JongHyun: I don’t like to act in musicals. ke I only like watching.


Fan: It’s a lie ㅠㅠ How can Eunji be a guy’s name??!! Huh?

JongHyun: keke




Fan: Play with me ㅠㅠ You woke me up so now I can’t sleep!

JongHyun: Slept?




Fan: How old am I~~~~

JongHyun: 19




Fan: Can’t sleep?

Jonghyun: I don’t even sleep at this timing. (Note: It’s 5am Korean time when he replied this.)


Fan: I dreamt of oppa and then I woke up ㅠㅠ

Jonghyun: Got woken up by me (in her dreams) feels good right ke


Fan: Oppa did I send too many UFOs??

JongHyun: Huh? I don’t know.




Fan: Seems like oppa’s heart is beating in my chest.

Jonghyun: Nope.




Fan: What can I do? ㅠㅠ I really miss Oppa ㅠㅠ How?

Jonghyun: What can you do? Just bear with it.




Fan: Oppa went to Kibum’s art exhibition and left message on his guestbook right? If it’s true reply me.

JongHyun: Reply.


Fan: It’s dawn, you’re not sleeping, what are you doing?! Faster go to bed! Staying at home nowadays?

JongHyun: Yeap


Fan: Oppa, from which page onwards do you view the UFOs? I’m curious! Tell me! ^^

JongHyun: Until page 10?


Fan: Keep on having good dreams? ~~~

JongHyun: Woh~ Woh~ Woh~ Kkyou~


Fan: What songs are you listening to nowadays?

JongHyun: Nowadays, Maroon 5!!


Fan: What are you wearing now?

JongHyun: You pervert?


Fan: Oppa what are you wearing now??

JongHyun: Little pervert why keep asking this?


Fan: Why sleeping already~ Why are you sleeping already~ Still much time left~~ (Jonghyun’s Muzit solo part)

JongHyun: Not sleeping yet ;; ke


Fan: Oppa you slept? I’m asking you~~

JongHyun: Not sleeping


Fan: 4885 is u right?

JongHyun: That’s not my number. I’ll bet all my assets plus Roo, that that’s not my number. If you’re tired, go sleep.


Fan: Buy me food from Kangnam! (Expensive district)

JongHyun: ㄴㄴ (Which also stands for 노노 = Nono)


Fan: I need to sleep ㅠㅠ Goodnight! -kiss-

Jonghyun: You this!! Going to sleep?!?


Fan: This?!! I’m nuna and you’re calling me this?! Huh?

JongHyun: kekeke How are you a nuna. Now you revealed your age.


Fan: Cute little JongHyun what are you doing? I wanna receive reply ㅠㅠ You won’t hate me for calling you cute right?

Jonghyun: kekekekeke what is this keke


Fan: Really good to receive reply ㅠㅠ On this monitor there’s Jonghyun chibis growing keke Cute right? hehe (Desktop buddies?)

Jonghyun: Woah! You can grow me? So I’ll grow bigger?


Fan: You won’t grow bigger, you’ll just multiply hehe Woa.. I received 3 replies! Like a dream. Really happy hehe

JongHyun: Multiply ;;; It’s Planaria!!!!! (A kind of worm.)


Fan: Going to sleep? Really want to see you playing guitar. The singer I’m always greatful to. Sleep well.

Jonghyun: Goodnight hee


Fan: I’m born in 1st half of 1992, it’s okay to use informal language towards Kibum right? Agree?

JongHyun: Why ask me.


Translation Credits: SHINeeWorldSG (Please take out with proper credits)


UFO Credits: DCinside

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...