Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Eng] SHINee’s Japanese Introduction + Comment about their Japan Debut



 Everyone from Japan, this is SHINING SHINee *bows*
Onew: Nice to meet you, I’m Shining SHINee’s Leader “Onew”
Jonghyun: Hello, I’m SHINee’s Bling Bling “Jonghyun”
Taemin: Hello, I’m SHINee’s maknae “Taemin”
Minho: Hello, I’m SHINee’s Flaming Charisma “Minho”
Key: Hello, I’m SHINee’s Almighty Key “Key”

Onew: Finally, we will make our Japanese debut with replay.
Key: Thank you for our fans warm support and that is the reason why we decided to debut in Japan.From now on we will sing and perform as Shinee to be able to respond to your support, We will always do our best, please look forward to it.

This is Shining SHINee ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmszmGG1N18&feature=player_embedded

English Translation: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here...