Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Onew SHINee Massage


English version ::
[From. ONEW] Hello! This is SHINee’s leader Onew. ^^
2010-05-25 11:55:00 PM

Hello~ I am SHINee’s leader Onew.
2 years have zipped by since we first came to stand in front of you all..
I am writing this as I think about the fans who always love us.

I want to say that I am sincerely thankful to you all for the truly unforgettable days ^^
The first time we stood on stage, our thrilling first 1st place, when we received the Best Newcomers Award and more…
I think these times were even better because we did them with you all !!!!
Once again I sincerely thank you,
and I believe that you will love us all the more so I do not have any doubts.
I love you ^^

- from Onew -

Indonesia version ::
[Dari. Onew] Hello! Ini adalah pemimpin SHINee Onew. ^ ^
2010/05/25 11:55:00

Halo ~ AKu Leader SHINee, Onew.
2 tahun telah terlewati sejak kami pertama kali berdiri di depan kalian semua...
Aku menulis ini karena saya berpikir tentang para penggemar yang selalu mencintai kami.

Aku ingin mengatakan bahwa saya tulus berterima kasih kepada Anda semua untuk hari-hari yang benar-benar tak terlupakan ^ ^
Pertama kali kami berdiri di atas panggung, tempat mendebarkan kami yang pertama, ketika kita menerima Penghargaan Pendatang baru Terbaik dan banyak lagi ...
Aku pikir saat ini menjadi lebih baik karena kami mendapatkan semua itu berkat kalian semua..
Sekali lagi aku mengucapkan terima kasih kepada kalian,
dan aku percaya bahwa kalian akan lebih mencintai kami semua, jadi aku tidak memiliki keraguan.
Aku mencintaimu ^ ^

- Dari Onew -

1 comment:

  1. onew love you more and more ! forever <3 love you love you ! i'm crazo of and i will always support you ! but i have to say thank you for because without you ! the life will be boring and tiring and i just wish to see you ! befaore i will dead so please come to tunisiaa ! i'am waiting for you !

    ReplyDelete

leave your comment here...